Get traffic, backlinks, and exposure by introducing your site to our rapidly growing community. If you have an idea for a guest post then please contact us with your idea, a title, and a general outline of the post following our guidelines below.
Guest Post Guidelines
- Blog posts should be at least 1,000 words and of high quality
- Include at least 2-3 images within the blog post.
- Link out to at least two relevant sources to support your article.
- Topics should be about growth marketing tactics, growth mindset, startup stories from the trenches, or anything that someone who wants help growing their business could get value from. If you an idea that you think will be a nice fit, prepare an outline and we’ll let you know if it can work.
- Free Article Link Should Be Valid For 6 Month. If you have to Reupdate your Link, You should have to pay 10$.
- Please submit an author bio no longer than 300 characters. Author image should be in .png or .jpg format. We prefer 300px wide and 300px in length.
- We particularly love “How-to” posts, Ultimate guides, and case studies but you are free to submit any idea about a post and we will review it.
- Ensure that your post does not violate any copyright laws and we will only publish unique content (articles that hasn’t been published before).
How to submit:
Send us to 2-3 topic ideas and we will see which one we want you to write. Send your email (with a subject line: Cricvault Guest Post) to Jawad.firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond as soon as we can.
If you have any query, Contact us